- M. Batty, Vis-driv. urb. sim.: Expl. fast and slow ch. in res. Lon., CASA, work. pap. ser., n.164, 03/2011, UCL, Lon (2011)
- E.W. Soja, Postmetropolis: Crit. Studies of Cities and Regions, Blackwell Publishing, Oxford (2009)
- B. Hillier, J. Hanson, Space is the Machine– A Configurational Theory of Architecture. Cambridge University Press (1996)
- H. Lefebvre. The specificity of the city. In E. Kofman, E. Lebas, Writings on cities, Cambridge, England: Blackwell (1996)
- A. Orum, Chen, X. The World of Cities. Places in Comparative and Historical Perspective, Oxford: Blackwell (2003)
- S. Sassen, “New Frontiers Facing Urban Sociology at the Millennium”, in British Journal of Sociology. 51 (2000)
- D. North, Institutions, institutional change and economic performance, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press (1990) [CrossRef]
- M. Albrow, Travelling beyond local cultures: sociospaces in a global city, In; Eade, J. (ed) Living the Global City. London: Routledge (2000)
- E. Durkheim, On Division of Labor Society, The Free Press, New York (1964)
- MacEachren, A. (2004). Geovisualization for knowledge construction and decision-support. GeoVISTA Center and Department of Geography, the Pennsylvania State University
- W.P. Anderson, Kanargoglou, P.S., and Miller, E. Urban Form Energy and the Environment: A Review of Issues, Evidence and Policy. Urban Studies, 33, pp. 17–35 (1996) [CrossRef]
- K. Williams, Burton, E. and Jenks, M. (eds.) Achieving Sustainable Urban Form. E & FN Spon, London (2000)
- N. Dempsey, Brown, C. Raman, S. Porta, S. Jenks. M, Jones. C, Bramley. G, Elements of Urban Form, in Jenks. M, Jones. C, Dimensions of the Sustainable Cities, Springer, London, pp. 21–51 (2010)
- A. Churchman, Disentagling the Concept of Density. Journal of Planning Literature, 13(4), pp. 389–411 (1999) [CrossRef]
- K. Stanilov, Batty, M. Exploring the Historical Determinants of Urban Growth Patterns through Cellular Automata, Transactions in GIS, 15(3): pp. 253–271 (2011) [CrossRef]
- S. Curwell, Deakin, M., Symes, M. Sustainable Urban Development: Protocols and Environmental Assessment methods 1 1st ed., Routledge (2005)
- M. Batty, A Generic Framework for Computational Spatial Modelling, CASA, work. Pap. Ser., n. 166, 05/2011, UCL, London (2011)
- UNDP, Skopje Resurgent: the story of a United Nations special fund town planning project, New York, United Nations (1970)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||24 October 2012|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.