- CityGML. http://www.citygml.org. Accessed: 16-06-2012
- GeoNames Ontology. http://www.geonames.org/ontology/documentation.html. Accessed: 16-06-2012
- Urbamet. http://www.urbamet.com. Accessed: 16-06-2012
- W. Wiza, K. Walczak, W. Cellary, Proc. of the 9 thInt. Conf. on 3D Web Technology. Periscope - A System for Adaptive 3D Visualization of Search Results. 29–40 (2004)
- W. Wiza, K. Walczak, W. Cellary, IADIS Int. Conf. e-Society. Adaptive 3D interfaces for search result visualization. 365–372 (2003)
- J. Cugini, S. Laskowski, M. Sebrechts, Proc. of IST/SPIE’s 12 thAnnual Int. Symposium: Electronic Imaging. Design of 3D visualization of search results: Evolution and evaluation. 23–28 (2000)
- PRISE Search Design Notes. http://www-nlpir.nist.gov/works/papers/zp2/psearch_design.html. Accessed: 16-06-2012
- Y.Y. Chen, T. Suel, A. Markowetz, Proc. of the ACM SIGMOD Int. Conf. on Management of data. Efficient query processing in geographic web search engines. 277–88 (2006)
- C.B. Jones, A.I. Abdelmoty, D. Finch, G. Fu, S. Vaid, Usage, Usability, and Utility of 3D City Models – European COST Action TU0801. The SPIRIT Spatial Search Engine: Architecture, Ontologies and Spatial Indexing. 125–139 (2004)
- S. Ahern, M. Naaman, R. Nair, J.H.I. Yang, Proc. of the 7thJCDL. World explorer: visualizing aggregate data from unstructured text in geo-referenced collections. 1–10 (2007)
- M. Doerk, S. Carpendale, C. Collins, C. Williamson, VisGets: Coordinated Visualizations for Web-based Information Exploration and Discovery. IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics 14. 6. 1205–1212 (2008) [CrossRef]
- M. Dörk, C. Williamson, S. Carpendale, 18th Int. WWW Conf. Towards visual web search: Interactive query formulation and search result visualization (2009)
- C. Metral, G. Falquet, M. Vonlanthen, Ontologies for Urban Development. An ontology-based model for urban planning communication. 61–72 (2007) [CrossRef]
- T.H. Kolbe, G. Gröger, L. Plümer, 1st Int. Symposium on Geo-Information for Disaster Management. CityGML–Interoperable access to 3D city models (2005)
- G. Groger, T.H. Kolbe, A. Czerwinski, C. Nagel, OpenGIS®City Geography Markup Language (CityGML) Encoding Standard. Technical Report #OGC 08-007r1 (2008)
- P. Lüscher, R. Weibel, Proc. of the 13th Workshop of the ICA Commission on Generalisation and Multiple Representation. Semantics matters: Cognitively plausible delineation of city centres from Point of Interest data (2010)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||24 October 2012|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.