- P. Fuchs, G. Moreau, and P. Guitton, Virtual Reality: Concepts and Technologies. CRC Press (2011).
- I. Bishop, W. Ye, and C. Karadaglis, “Experiential approaches to perception response in virtual worlds,” Landscape and Urban Planning, 54 (2000)
- I. Bishop and B. Rohrmann, “Subjective responses to simulated and real environments: a comparison,” Landscape and Urban Planning, 65 (2003) [CrossRef]
- J. J. Gibson, The ecological approach to visual perception (1986)
- K. Lynch, The image of the city (1960)
- C. Gordon, The Concise Townscape (1976)
- S. Tahrani and G. Moreau, “Integration of Immersive Walking to Analyse Urban Daylighting Ambiences,” Journal of Urban Design, 13 (2008) [CrossRef]
- J. Jallouli and G. Moreau, “Virtual Reality as a Landscape Decision-Making Tool: the Wind Turbines’ Case,” International Journal of Design Sciences & Technology, 16 (2010)
- E. Lange, “99 volumes later: We can visualise. Now what?,” Landscape and Urban Planning, 100 (2011) [CrossRef]
- M. Nikolopoulou and K. Steemers, “Thermal comfort and psychological adaptation as a guide for designing urban spaces,” Energy and Buildings, 35 (2003) [CrossRef]
- T. Onoue, N. Yabuki, S. Yoshida, and T. Fukuda, “Visualization technique of outdoor thermal environment using a VR avatar,” in CONVR(2010)
- T. Moon and G. J. Kim, “Design and Evaluation of a Wind Display for Virtual Reality,” in ACM VRST Conference (2004)
- S. D. Kulkarni, M. A. Minor, M. W. Deaver, and E. R. Pardyjak, “Output Feedback Control of Wind Display in a Virtual Environment,” in IEEE/ICRA (2007)
- S. D. Kulkarni, M. A. Minor, E. R. Pardyjak, and J. M. Hollerbach, “Combined Wind Speed and Angle Control in a Virtual Environment Using a Static Observer,” in IEEE/RSJ (2008)
- T. Naemura, T. Nitta, A. Mimura, and H. Harashima, “Virtual shadows in mixed reality environment using flashlight-like devices,” Trans Virtual Reality Society of Japan, 7 (2002)
- J.-F. Augoyard and H. Torgue, Sonic experience: A guide to everyday sounds (2006)
- A. Chalmers and A. Ferko, “Levels of Realism: From Virtual Reality to Real Virtuality,” in Usage, Usability, and Utility of 3D City Models – European COST Action TU0801 (2008)
- J. F. Morie, J. Williams, D.-P. Luigi, and A. Dozois, “The Fidelity of ‘Feel’: Emotional Affordance in Virtual Environments The role of emotions within VEs,” in HCI International (2005)
- S. NarÇon, “Caractérisation des perceptions thermiques en régime transitoire. Contribution à l’étude de l’influence des interactions sensorielles sur le confort”, PhD Thesis, École Pratique des Hautes Études, France (2001)
- J.-L. Chalumeau, La ville dans l’art (2000)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||24 October 2012|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.