- K.L. Emgård and S. Zlatanova, Design of an integrated 3D information model, Urban and regional data management: UDMS annual 2007, Taylor and Francis Group, London, 143–156 (2008)
- A. Lapierre and P. Cote, Using Open Web Services for urban data management: a testbed resulting from an OGC initiative offering standard CAD/GIS/BIM services, Urban and Regional Data Management; UDMS Annual 2007, Taylor and Francis, London, 381–393 (2008)
- F. Penninga and P.J.M. van Oosterom, A simplicial complex-based DBMS approach to 3D topographic data modelling, in: International Journal of Geographical Information Science, 22, 7, 751–779 (2008) [CrossRef]
- P. Scarponcini, S. Camateros, O. Custers, S. Zlatanova and P. van Oosterom, attIntroduction to SII, Creating Spatial Information Infrastructures: Towards the Spatial Semantic Web, CRCpress Taylor and Francis group, Boca Raton, xiii–xxiii (2008)
- F. Döner, R. Thompson, J. Stoter, Ch. Lemmen, H. Ploeger, P. van Oosterom and S. Zlatanova, 4D cadastres: First analysis of legal, organizational, and technical impact - with a case study on utility networks, Land Use Policy, 27, 1068–108 (2010)
- Stoter, J., M. Reuvers, G. Vosselman, J. Goos, L. van Berlo, S. Zlatanova, E. Verbree and R. Kloosterg, Towards a 3D geo-information standard in the Netherlands, International Archives of the Photogrammetry, Remote sensing and Spatial Information Sciences, XXXVIII-4/W15, November 4-5, 2010, Berlin, Germany, 63–67 (2010)
- L. Bodum, E. Kjems, J. Kolar, P. M. Ilsoe, and J. Overby, GRIFINOR: Integrated Object-Oriented Solution for Navigating Real-Time 3D Virtuel Environments, Geo-information for Disaster Management, 937–949 (2005) [CrossRef]
- G. Gröger, T. Kolbe and A. Czerwinski, OpenGIS CityGML Implementation Specification. http://www.opengeospatial.org/standards/citygml (last accessed 25-07-2012)
- P. Coates and Yusuf Arayici, Optimisation of the BIM authoring tool in Architectural practice: a case study approach, Int. J. on 3D modelling, 1, 2, 30–45 (2012)
- I. Hijazi, M. Ehler and S. Zlatanova, BIM for geo-analysis (BIM4GEOA): set up of 3D information system with open source software and open specifications (OS), International Archives of the Photogrametry, Remote sensing and Spatial Information Sciences, Vol. XXXVIII-4/W15, November 4-5, 2010, Berlin, Germany, 45–49 (2010)
- U. Isikdag, and S. Zlatanova, Towards defining a framework for automatic generation of buildings in CityGML using BIM, 3D geo-information sciences, LNG&C, Springer Verlag, 79–96 (2009) [CrossRef]
- J. Döllner, and B. Hagedorn, Integrating GIS, CAD and BIM data by service-based virtual 3D city models, Urban and Regional Data Management; UDMS Annual 2007, 157–170 (2008)
- J. Beetz, van Berlo, L., de Laat, R. and van den Helm, P. Bimserver.org - an Open Source IFC model server, Usage, Usability, and Utility of 3D City Models – European COST Action TU0801, Cairo, November 2010, 1–8 (2010)
- C. Hess, C. and M. de Vries, From models to data: A prototype Query Translator for the cadastral domain, Computers, Environment and Urban Systems, 30, 529–542 (2006) [CrossRef]
- Beetz, J., van Leeuwen, J.P. and de Vries, B, IfcOWL: A case of transforming EXPRESS schemas into ontologies, Artificial Intelligence for Engineering Design, Analysis and Manufacturing. 23, 1, 89–101 (2009) [CrossRef]
- M.F. Goodchild, Citizens as sensors: the world of volunteered geography, GeoJournal 69, 4, 211–221 (2007) [CrossRef]
- M. Götz and A. Zipf, Towards defining a framework for the automatic derivation of 3D CityGML models from volunteered geographic information, in Int. J. of 3D modelling, 1, 2, 1–16 (2012)
- E. Verbree, S. Zlatanova and K. Smit,Interactive navigation services through value-added navigation CycloMedia panoramic images, Usage, Usability, and Utility of 3D City Models – European COST Action TU0801, 10 p (2004)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||24 October 2012|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.